Women



You must be thinking , why I did not use terms like," woman empowerment" or " strong woman ", famous terms like all of that. Do you really think that a woman needs to be empowered or adding the word "strong" intensifies the word "woman" which already is a very strong word. In daily life , we are told to have strength like men, which strength are we talking about? Physical or Mental, because according to my conscience women by default are mentally very strong and sometimes both , so why do people keep reminding us that? Do they think that by saying all of this they are progressive and modern.. let them think.

Women in my country are selfless , I will give you favourite example to support this statement.

In ancient times in my country , people were accustomed to child marriage that is,  marrying a teen girl to 45-50 year old man,  so typically in a few years when the husband dies the wife who doesn't even care for her husband has to  burn herself in same burning pyre of her husband, this ritual was called the Sati ritual and now it's called off obviously. So just think,  if a woman can burn herself for the sake of another dead man just think what she can do for herself , to what limits she can go to benefit herself.

Have you ever questioned yourself, why is there existence of dominance over these two genders, what is the root cause? Is it the hoarse and heavy voice, or physical strength , or testicles perhaps? What is it? Because if we are giving the dominance to men on these points ,  then that dominance is completely irrelevant and unnecessary.

Also, I dont know how many of you have noticed this but one time or the other we come through the phrase " grow some balls" , but "balls" are the weakest part of a man's body , whereas vagina pops out a whole freaking human from inside a body, which one is more stronger?

Women are always underestimated and on the positive side , the people who underestimate us , either lose or .... well lose. Being a women , gives you different experiences in life , which are priceless and which no one can ever understand it , however modern and progressive they become. I am not going to say that women are goddess and all of that ,  we are just one side of the coin and try to keep the balance in the world.
I hope you understand.

Stay Safe! 

Liked this one? Follow my blog😁

Comments

Jack Lucas said…
First, I want to complement this site administrator for creating this platform for us to express our feelings

I frequently get cold sores(which lasts for 5-6 days on my lips and its painful both physically and mentally) .. As a bodybuilder, I basically get outbreak due to the daily pressure and heat in the body.. Recently I stumbled upon my salvation. I found a herbal remedy to cure hsv completely, in just 4weeks ..

I got to know about Dr Utu after seeing a lady's testimony online. I reached the doctor and I ordered for herpes herbal medicine. He sent the herbs to me and I started making use of them. In just 2days, the cold sores are cleared. 4weeks after medication, I went to the hospital for test of cold sores and it was completely NEGATIVE.

By following every prescription, i was able to cure my cold sore in less than 4weeks. 100% natural herbs no after effect.
Note: Please do let others know if this work for you.
The doctor's email is drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
Note : follow all instructions accordingly..

If you are sure that you have benefited from this African herbs be courageous to inform others.
Thanks in advance

Popular Posts