What angers me the most about our country?

 

Well, if you ask me what angers me the most, then I have a lot of things to say because at this point of time, no one is listening even if I am shouting at the top of my voice (metaphorically) because the presence of logic in this country has gradually decreased just like the GDP which is inversely proportional to the popularity of our dear dear loved Prime minister Shree Narendra Modi ji

(Yes, I am exaggerating. Because I am frustrated).

 

Let’s begin with the rapes in our country, I mean why not, this is the “woman’s month”, right? The rape statistics in our country have increased like anything and with a lot of shouting and protests and cases filed the only answer we get from the police is, “she was not raped” and the answer we get from politicians is “We are extremely sorry for what happened” and they promise some amount to the victim’s family as if a few lacs of money is going to compensate for the losses they have gone through. Also, how can we forget to talk about the way they rape girls or your daughters or sisters (sorry to say, but now any amount of torture on them does not scare me), peeling off skins, biting them, making them drink gutter water, burning them alive and what not and Modi ji be like, “Sab changa si”, MY FOOT!

No one is talking about the real issues, the only issues we talk about are RAM MANDIR and PAKISTAN and CHINA and so-called “love jihad”. Why are people so ignorant towards the real issues, why do people blame the girls if they are raped, I just want a logical answer that’s it. Oh! right, I am sorry, I answered my question on my own, logic is missing in this country.

 

Moving on, let's talk about the communal tension and the communal divide that’s happening right now, because the whole world is talking about it. Before starting let me inform you that I was a Modi Bhakt before the Delhi riots and before the whole CAA-NRC drama because after that I saw what was building during all these years, the kind of hatred that has been generated between Hindus and Muslims, it makes me sad, because when I hear people saying phrases like “saale, mulle!” or “saale, muslim!”, or “inko desh me rehna nhi chhaiye” , it feels likes if this is the “World Leader” or “5 trillion economy” our prime minister was talking about, then being the future citizen of this country, I don’t want it. I don’t want to be the citizen of the country where people judge each other by just their names or what the religion they belong to.

And what is religion? It teaches us our culture, heritage, something to hold on to when no one is there for us, how does it matter which religion you belong to. I am 19 years old and the only thing I have learned about any religion is that it teaches us to be good and that there is only one god. So how did we reach the conclusion that the Hindu religion is dominant and the Muslim and other religions are not?

CAA-NRC made it quite clear that this government is no less than the British government (before independence) and is just simply using “Divide and rule”. But during all this chaos I saw the way that everyone came together crossed the fake boundaries created by these uneducated, unethical and pathetic politicians, that made me proud that I am a citizen of such a beautiful country.

 

The last and my favorite people in this country, THE INDIAN MEDIA or some people like to say, GODI MEDIA. You know, I thought only criminals could stoop so low for money, but no, educated and suited people can also do the same. There is a specific menu for the daily bulletins on the news channels:

1.Pakistan criticism

2.International government (other than Pakistan) criticism

3.Modi praise

4.Modi praise

You won’t find anything else on the television, don’t you worry. Because even if something bad a journalist who likes to shout a lot will blame it on Pakistan.

But I would like to say something about the real journalists who are actually working like you guys and I would like to add some more: The Wire, Brut.India, ScoopWhoop, Mojo story, NDTV, THE PRINT, and many more. Thank you so much for giving us hope that the next generation is more progressive and more accepting as compared to the present one. Until then, we will keep fighting and asking even if they put us in jails and raid our houses by the IT cells.

Jai Hind!

If you liked this article then please follow and subscribe to my blog for more interesting articles.

Go to my blog:https://sarcasticaplanetico.blogspot.com/

Comments

Dipti Kashyap said…
Agree with you Ishika. There is a great need of reforming things.
Pradeep said…
Agree with you on most things. But according to me CAA-NRC is somewhat right. Exept the rape topic rest are debatable.
Sajal said…
Hats off ��

Popular Posts